We are Hiring :
We are looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICER .
• Initiate and execute procurement process related to RFI, RFQ and RFP.
• Responsible for the pre-qualification of vendors and prepares complete and accurate list of qualified vendors as per the company’s guidelines.
• Arrange and coordinate meetings between the relevant business units, line manager and the vendors to obtain any necessary clarification.
• Analyze quotations’ terms and arrange vendors Evaluation Form for the tenders, validations, warranties, and lead time.
• Processes the purchase requests ensuring the business category, justification, scope of work and availability of budget are in line with company standard purchasing policies.
• Creates and maintain records of the procurement history.
• Ensures all invoices are received, verified to confirm the invoice meets the objectives of the PO and agreements.
• Perform initial negotiation with the suppliers.
• Coordinate between the vendors and the Finance team regarding all vendors payment status and value dates.
• Prepare regular reports to management.
• Investigate and escalate issues related to procurement process to the line manager and follows up to resolve the escalated issues.
• Candidate shall possess sound knowledge in trading of engineering goods.
• Coordinating with the supplier and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
• Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies.
• Issues the purchase orders as per delegation of authority through ERP system.
• Prepares reports on monthly basis highlighting department’s wise PO issued and further analysis.
• Understands and implements the ERP smoothly.
• Conduct key vendors & others performance evaluations.
• Updating of vendor registration on regular basis.
• Build supplier relationship and correspondence through emails & calls.
• Should be aware of the shipment and logistics process.
• Other Duties as required by Management from time to time.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• 3-5 years of professional experience in procurement in Qatar.
• Able to deal with varied tasks and to work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets.
• Able to work effectively and responsibly without close supervision.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills & interpersonal skills.
• Professional proficiency in using Microsoft Office.
• Team player and proactive.
• Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
Priority for QID holders with NOC.
please send your cv