We are Hiring!
Analyst – Procurement
to join ASAP, 1 year contract from start date
Salary: 9,400 QAR per month/full package
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or related field
Experience: 3+ years’ of relevant procurement experience in a large setting
Working Experience in a well-developed computerized ERP environment
Oracle Fusion ERP experience
Healthcare experience for all health related procurement categories
· Makes recommendations regarding any activity in the procurement process and contributes to the framework design, effectiveness and ongoing improvement of the process.
· Facilitates procurement activities and makes recommendations in relation to alignment.
· Prepares tendering documents and channels them for approvals.
· Supports the Specialists by proposing alternative approaches to the end-users for improved functionality, quality, or price.
· Liaises with end-user departments and other stakeholders during the pre-tendering stage to assist them in defining required specifications and in producing budgetary estimates.
· Acts as a resource to end-user departments and facilitates communication between the procurement staff for issues related to the assigned category.
· Supports market research to ensure availability of required products and services and develops sourcing plans accordingly.
· Prepares purchase orders and updates them if needed.
· Expedites purchase orders if requested and required.
· Reviews requisitions for completeness, correctness and clarity.
· Supports the development of procurement (tendering) documents for the selected products.
· Actively supports the activities and objectives of the relevant Sidra standardization and product evaluation committees.
· Participates in technical and/or commercial evaluations of suppliers’ offers.
· Reviews technical and commercial evaluation reports before submitting them for approval in accordance with authority matrix.
· Participates in negotiation activities with selected suppliers.
· Actively supports all processes that ensure that procurement
· Participates in selected procurements of high-value and/or high-risk, as directed.
· Prepares purchase orders and updates them, if needed.
· Resolves issues pertaining to delivery, payment, discrepancies in issued orders etc.
· Prepares reports using ERP and other resources and performs required analysis.
· Prepares analysis of quotations and product offerings.
· Where required and appropriate, performs direct cash or credit card purchases.
· Assists with additional departmental duties assigned.
· Performs other duties as assigned from time to time by procurement and contracts management.
Please send your CV to:
Deadline of submission: 31 July 2023, 1PM