#qatarjobs #itjobsearch #itjobsdoha #itjobs #erpjobs #qatarliving #jobalerts #jobalert #microsoft365 #microsoftjobs
ERP Dynamics 365 Consultant (Arabic National Only)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Duration: one year and extendable
Salary: Competitive market salary commensurate with individual merit
• Act as ERP project manager from client side and handle the relation with implementation partner, and provide timely updates on project status, risks and issues to IT management.
• Provide weekly status and progress reports to project stakeholders and top management, in addition to regular status meetings as required.
• Identify project stakeholders and facilitate project execution by the vendor and insure business users’ involvement and proper allocation in the project plan.
• Facilitate requirements gathering tasks. Analyze requirements for system enhancements and modifications. Facilitate the documentation of business requirements. Research and analyze options; recommend solutions and write functional specifications, user stories, and additional documentation as required.
• Facilitate planning and execution of appropriate test scripts and user acceptance testing with business owners. Ensure final test acceptance. Facilitate and participate in execution and planning of robust end-to-end testing.
• Escalate any project issues including timing, budget, resources, scope and more, to upper management in a timely manner.
• Adhere to best project management practices and methodologies.
• Review and approve requirements specification document and solution design documents, and insure alignment with business goals and implementation best practices.
• Review and approve project deliverables throughout project lifecycle.
• Provide technical/functional consultation on Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation functions to business users and IT management.
Qualifications and skills:
• 5+ years’ experience in as Microsoft Dynamics D365/AX as implementer/ functional consultant
• Solid knowledge and experience in finance and procurement modules at minimum.
• Experience in HR payroll is a plus
• Experience in Government sector is a plus
• MCP certification is a plus
• 2+ year experience as a project manager for medium to large ERP implementations
• Certified PMP is a plus
• Arabic native speaker and comfort with English
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational, time and stress management skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently
Apply with CV in MS word format with scanned copies of all certificates in one PDF stating current nd expected salary, current location and time needed to join to: